Kentish Town Community
Helping Keep The Kentish Town Community Local
Wed November 20, 2019
- Tramadol death: Teens 'naive' to risks of prescription opiates - Schools should teach risks of prescription drugs, says a mother whose son was killed by tramadol.
- Dartford man charged as pistol and ammo found in gym locker - Freddie Bell will appear in court charged with possessing a firearm and 10 rounds of ammunition.
- Rose Hudson-Wilkin: First black female bishop consecrated - The Rev Rose Hudson-Wilkin is made the Bishop of Dover in a ceremony at St Paul's Cathedral.
- University of Kent students flown back to UK amid Hong Kong protests - Rising tensions between protesters and police prompt British exchange students to return to the UK.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.