Kentish Town Community
Helping Keep The Kentish Town Community Local
Tue April 23, 2019
- Former gang member Robert Bragg regrets knife crime - A reformed gang member is helping warn Kent children about the dangers of knife crime.
- Motorcyclist released after Rye biker-death crash - A biker was killed in a crash with a car on a route popular with motorcyclists.
- Three boats with 36 migrants found off Kent coast - The Home Office says it has not yet confirmed the migrants' claims that they are Iraqi or Iranian.
- UK weather: Hottest day of the year, says Met Office - And the UK is set for record-breaking temperatures over the rest of the Easter weekend.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.