Kentish Town Community
Helping Keep The Kentish Town Community Local
Thu July 18, 2019
- Child mental health unit referrals 'up nearly 50%' - The figures, which are across the UK, are 'deeply worrying', say the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
- Gatwick Airport plans to open standby runway for departures - Airport chiefs hope to have the standby runway open for business by the mid-2020s.
- Ellie Goulding receives honorary degree from University of Kent - Eleven years after dropping out from her degree Ellie Goulding is honoured by her former university.
- Channel migrants: Six children among dozens on three boats - Three boats are intercepted by the Border Force as more migrants attempt Channel crossings.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.