Kentish Town Community
Helping Keep The Kentish Town Community Local
Mon May 25, 2020
- Appledore: Death of man found in road 'not suspicious' - Police are now treating the death in Appledore as accidental following post-mortem tests.
- Coronavirus: Dominic Cummings 'made second lockdown trip' - No 10 says fresh accusations about Dominic Cummings are "false", as some Tory MPs call for him to go.
- Murder arrest over body found in road near Ashford - The body of a man believed to be in his 40s was found in Appledore on Saturday.
- Channel migrants: Lone children 'could overwhelm council services' - Urgent action is needed to keep them safe, Kent's council leader urges Home Secretary Priti Patel.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.