Kentish Town Community
Helping Keep The Kentish Town Community Local
Sat December 15, 2018
- Four children in group of 11 migrants rescued off Dover - Most of the group of 11 say they are Iraqi with the rest claiming to be Iranian nationals.
- 'Vast' Graveney solar farm plans one step closer - Campaigners say wildlife in the area will be affected by the planned solar farm.
- Five officers injured during police pursuit in Meopham - Two police cars were involved in the smash, which happened just outside Gravesend on Thursday.
- Arsonists destroy taxi on Hythe petrol station forecourt - The two men poured petrol into the back of the car while the driver was still sitting inside.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.